Vanguards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Runes of Magic Guild: Vanguards.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you guys listening to?

Go down 
+3
Vaghan
NeonSky
Kunst
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kunst

What are you guys listening to? Empty
PostSubject: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:52 pm

<<< Need some new music. Any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
NeonSky
Admin
NeonSky

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:02 am

Depends... what type of music are you in to?
Back to top Go down
https://vanguards.forumotion.net
Kunst

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:47 pm

I'd link you my last.fm profile but I don't especially feel like putting it out here. It has my real name and picture there and that would totally blow my cover lol
Generally I prefer rock - fav bands of the moment are Muse, Smashing Pumpkins, Fountains of Wayne ..oh and I like Oasis too, don't ask me why XD So that and trance music. But all in all I keep an open mind... the whole idea is to hear something new and not just more of the same. If it's good, I'd love to hear it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vaghan

Vaghan

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:41 am

Darkseed
Pretty Maids

Both are rock/metal or so...
Back to top Go down
Quickbenn

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:03 am

umm.
Try "Pain" it's a bit of a mix.

Myself at the moment "In Flames".
Back to top Go down
Vaghan

Vaghan

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:18 am

Blehhhh, In Flames.... Pain is good anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kunst

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:46 am

Pfff busy weekend.. Thanks for the recommendations, didn't get around to check it all out yet but I'm absolutely going to.
Back to top Go down
Talber

Talber

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:04 pm

I listen to hip hop, grime, rap that sort of genre Smile
Back to top Go down
Vaghan

Vaghan

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:38 pm

AAAAAAAH time to kick talber Wink
Back to top Go down
Quickbenn

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Vaghan wrote:
AAAAAAAH time to kick talber Wink

rofl

Agreeeee
Back to top Go down
Talber

Talber

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Incrediblex

PostSubject: Favourite song/band   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:20 pm

My fav song right now, while playing rom is 009 sound system - Born to be wasted Cool besides that i listen to Dead By April, they're good!
Back to top Go down
Vaghan

Vaghan

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Yeah I like "Born to be Wasted", I heard it in a flash game walkthrough a couple weeks back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kunst

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Gonna check it out.

Not a fan of In flames either. Also got to listen to some numbers by Pain, Darkseed and Pretty maids - which is also my favorite of that list. All in all not bad but I've heard better Razz ..or maybe I just didn't pick the right songs Question I think, for me, if already metal then Within Temptation.

Talber, any favorite songs?

Back to top Go down
Quickbenn

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:55 am

Kunst wrote:
Gonna check it out.

Not a fan of In flames either. Also got to listen to some numbers by Pain, Darkseed and Pretty maids - which is also my favorite of that list. All in all not bad but I've heard better Razz ..or maybe I just didn't pick the right songs Question I think, for me, if already metal then Within Temptation.

Talber, any favorite songs?

I like Within Temtarion.
Oh you can try russian band called Slot you might like them XD
Back to top Go down
Kunst

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 am

009 Sound System is AWESOME! Thanks for that Lexie!! Very Happy

Checking out Slot!
Back to top Go down
Rechterhand

Rechterhand

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Kunst wrote:

Checking out Slot!

Yeah...thanks Lexie...like really....I've only heard that song 1000x now! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Vaghan

Vaghan

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Rechterhand wrote:
Kunst wrote:

Checking out Slot!

Yeah...thanks Lexie...like really....I've only heard that song 1000x now! Evil or Very Mad

Major league ownage in your face recht. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys listening to?   What are you guys listening to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you guys listening to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguards :: Public :: The Hub-
Jump to: